• Each piece is hand crafted with a combination of solid wood, engineered wood and veneers, laminates which are on the internal surfaces.
• Solid wood is partly reclaimed form old cabins which have aged for several years.
• Veneered and natural wood surface are hand sanded and finished with a clear melamine varnish.
• This piece is internally laminated with laminates which may have a slight variation in color, grain and texture compared to the veneered surfaces.
• All solid wood surfaces may have splits, knots and other organic features which are concealed within the varnish, these imperfections are naturally occurring and do not affect the quality or the performance of the furniture piece.
• Hardware is made in solid metal and finished with an antiques brass finish accentuates nature warm tones.
• Base material used in construction is Engineered wood.
|Material||Engineered wood, Solid wood , Veneers, Laminates|
|Special Feature||Soft Close Hardware|
|Color||Burma Teal and White Oak|